Rubber Mulch for Gardens
There’s nothing nicer than the look of a tidy, mulched garden. By choosing rubber mulch for your garden, you will also be able to help prevent evaporation and keep pesky weeds at bay.
So, what are the rubber mulch pros and cons? Here are just a few:
- It’s long lasting and doesn’t fade: Rubber mulch lasts much longer than traditional wood chip mulch. Rubber mulch lasts from 10-20 years, while you’ll only get about 6 months out of wood chip garden mulch.
- It locks in moisture: This will keep the soil (and your plants) happy, while also helping to keep your water bills down.
- It’s non-toxic: Okay, so rubber mulch won’t break down to add nutrients to the soil like garden mulch will, but its non-toxic covering and environmentally friendly recycled production makes up for this.
- It doesn’t attract termites: Termites love wood, so why give them a free meal with traditional wood chip mulch?
- It’s portable: So if you move house, you can just rake up your rubber mulch and take it with you. Too easy!
We offer both brown and black rubber mulch in bulk, with prices as follows:
Black Mulch: $30/12.5kg bag covers 1sqm at 40mm depth
Brown Mulch: $33/12.5kg bag covers 1sqm at 40mm depth
Green Mulch: $33/12.5kg bag covers 1sqm at 40mm depth